1 more day dear going NS, I feel so sad when see him xinku. But no choice all guys must go NS de ma.hope tmr can meet him, cook pork chop for him. =)
This week dear weird weird de, after talk to him, he will say negative about me.
Everytime we go Ghouby Ghaut, we will not happy. I hate Ghouby Ghaut, plaza singpaura.
I should be happy can watch movie with him, but I cried in the cinema.while waitin for bus home, he said I lived in terance house, doesnt mean I am rich, meaning like I am tai tai. I NEVER THINK I LIVE IN TERANCE HOUSE, I AM TAI TAI. IF I THINK I AM TAI TAI, I WON'T GO TALK FREE GIFT. I know I am not rich, this house is my mummy, not mine. I never thought that this house will be mine. I am so disappointed that he said this.
why I never think of de, he will say i think of this and that den say like my fault.
My dear not like this de, why he changed this week? is it because he scared NS so change, I want my dear back. i want my dear.
my last time dear, can chat anything with him. ask him drink water, he will take his water bottle out, den i open the cap give him drink, now de dear, he said, you have water right. now dear like abit attitude.
If today i chat with you, u didn't give the attitude, i dunno how to say. the feeling is super bad. so disappointed. I won't cry and disappointed. I will forget it and like normal.
Dear I love you, i just want you treat me better. can like last time, I can talk anything to you.
__________________________________________________________________