Tonight going for 3rd gu daugther wedding dinner. I dun wan to go because I dun wan to see my ergu and dagu. hai.
Everyweek only weekend can meet my dear, this week only meet on sat. wish today also can meet him. Yesterday I am very happy because I meet him. =D
He brought me to Thai express to eat. so yummy. haha. Thanks dear =D
I asked my mummy, how much she wan me to give her. hai.
Ask erge how much he give mummy, he say, alot that you cant give. $500 a month. told her, mummy wan me give her the amt, he reply, like tat still call too much ar... he still say alot. wA, wA, wA, when mummy nt at home, he say mummy nt good, this n that.
MUmmy at home, say I am not good.
Open my eye big big, pull my ear wide. see my family, talk to me say tis, talk to others, another story.
I am so sad today, i cry. I am strong so I won't because of this small thing no mood to do other things, and continue cry.
__________________________________________________________________