I have to cook dinner every weekdays, lunch and dinner every weekends. I can’t think of any dish except 1 vegetable dish. Ricky reach home, ask why you never cook? Use whole day time never plan wad to cook? Cook book available, never use? What you do the whole day?
I wake up, clean my room, breakfast (half cup of milk), yoville, read something, look for tortillas, see how to cook, coz I buy the ingredients but don’t know how to cook, bring dog go out, sha crab.
Tml I have to cook again, I am so angry that I really xiang go walk 5KM just to buy ingredients.
I know I spent whole day think how to cook, but I can’t tell Ricky. ARGHHHHHHH…..
Is it possible to memories the dictionary? I try memories 5 words a day.
Tml 500 word essay about mosquito and another essay of gan xiang for dinner, wash car, vacum car, clean house, cook dinner.
__________________________________________________________________