Friday I am so happy. My dear chat with me. we chat for more than 1 hour. =D
Dear starting poly soon, lesser time to chat with me.
I learn to cook pork steak! So many people want to eat I cook de pork steak. Eryi, uncle, Ricky, Ricky galfren. All want to eat my first time cook pork steak tomorrow. Haha.
I learn to cook pork steak, of coz not I want to eat. Is cook for my dear. =)
I cry when I prepare the ingredient for pork steak. Because I chop onion, and squeeze onion juice out. loL. It super difficult to squeeze! While squeezing the onion juice, feel like give up, but is the first steak I prepare and will cook tml, and learn specially for dear. so continue till end. loL.
Tml lab scerino assessment and know law results. Scary~~~
Oh ya. JJ lin 7th album out in November! Hope he will
__________________________________________________________________