Wake up late today. Everyone wake up except me. At night jiu can’t sleep, morning jiu wan to sleep. Yawn and yawn in the morning and afternoon, at night won’t yawn liao wor. So werid la.
Saw Ricky cook chicken noodle. So easy. I know how to cook le. This time go back SG, I won’t so excited, faster go buy cooking ingredients and lost my wallet again. Must do things, fast and stable. loL
Dinner in Chinese restaurant, so small restaurant, so many people. Uncle, Ricky, Roderick, all order pork and lamb. Tonight dish all pork sia. Even soup with pork. What the… at home eat pork, outside eat pork. 1 day 3 meals all pork. Haiz. I eat pork le, but not everyday meals pork ba.
Ricky asked, what I do at night, I reply study lo. But I don’t dare to say what I studying, coz if I say they all test me de. If I am confident, I want you to ask me.
I know 3 jokes today. Haha. goona tell my dear when he online. =)
Don’t know why chest pain. I need ECG and Anginine asap. loL.
3 days never talk to dear le. sob
I am sad, empty brain, like floating. I can’t continue like this de, if this continue, soon I will have dementia in next few years. I don’t want. ~~~Help~~~
__________________________________________________________________