Receive email from teacher today, she wrote, Adeline, you were successful for your chronic exam, good work. =) I passed =) my fren asked me what is you are successful by your teeth of your skin? Because she received email from teacher. I asked biao ge during dinner time what is successful by your teeth of your skin. He said it Australia slang, mean just pass. I thought she will score better than me. I haven see my papers yet, maybe I can review my papers after holidays.
Thursday watch movie with Korean fren. Maybe watch ‘UP’. I want to watch ‘up and G-force’ the hamster so cute. loL.
I am sad since yesterday, after saw email from cher say that I pass 100% chronic exam. I am happy, still sad but never cry le. Long long once cry, good also, is like washing my eye.loL.
Thanks yeowei for her time =D
Asked Ricky if need me to rewrite the essay again? No need. Next essay is how instant noodle is bad for health. Because I ate instant noodle this afternoon, never eat rice. One packet of instant noodle can’t finish liao, use 1 hour to finish instant noodle. loL.
__________________________________________________________________