My dear chat with me on internet msn. =D When there is a chance for me to chat with him, I will super happy. We play game on facebook yoville. When playing, saw like my dear and me are together, meet each other, and stay in our house. I am worry about other gals, like dear in the game. loL. Actually I very dun like guy play game de, but think again. During holiday, dear dun play game, dun go out enjoy. Still can do what? If not want to make him no life ar? I am not so bad galfren lo. All guys I know, play game de. I fa xian, when dear want to chat with me, but I can’t chat becoz of biao ge using internet or I have to help cooking/dinner time. Because here time, 2 hour faster than SG. Now can feel how sad and disappointed he can be.
Now the only place we can communicate is via facebook mail/ game. This is often de, the rest not often like msn, email, blog msg. I don’t know when he playing game, I jiu wait for him in the game, coz I really hao xiang chat with him.
I don’t know how to describe my feeling, sometimes I even tot that I dun love dear le, but if dun love, will I wait for him in the game, he never reply I will cry, sad, no mood?
Sou zhen de, I really cannot feel dear de love. But what can I do? NoThInG. He said is becoz we in different county. But you know, before your holiday. I can feel your love, the way you care me. I keep telling myself, is I leave him alone in sg de, he willing to wait for me, still love me is very good le. I am very xin fu to have him in my life. =D
There something I wish my boyfren willing to do for me. But I don’t expect my dear to do it. As long as he is happy, love me, care me, concern me it enough.
I worry this morning, see eryi she will scold me about last night sleep late because on light electricity expensive. But she didn’t scold / say anything. Den fa xianm, this 6 months electricity is free. loL.
__________________________________________________________________