Y
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1838153574332800384?origin\x3dhttp://adelineang-story.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
9/4/09

Last Friday, I went class half way jiu run away le. Teacher ask us to mark attendance 2 times, once before lecture, 2nd after lecture. I saw cher put my A for absent! I run with my fren bt my fren got a tick. I told cher I came but he put me absent, he go change my attendance to tick. I felt now adays cher don’t really care about attendance, after class, they just marked everyone as attend class.
Eryi said today 4pm meet, cher finish class early, I stay in sch with fren study. Den eryi called, say she reach shopping center le. I was shocked, coz I still in sch, and I plan to go buy thing bt can’t le coz must quickly run to meet her. Eryi and uncle waited 1 hour 15 mins for me.
Dinner outside, had spicy chicken. eryi family ask me, how much water I drink per day? I reply sometimes 500ml, sometimes less than 500ml a bottle.all biao ge say, later in future you got bowel cancer den know, they all ask me to drink high fibre drink twice a day, exercise, Ricky buying 1 whole pig cost $150 for me, coz when I eat pork I will drink many cups of water. Breakfast, lunch,dinner pork.

if I don’t drink 2 cups high fiber drinks, run 5 rounds of eryi land, drink 2 litre of water,eat fruits soon I will have bowel obstruction! I must change my diet to nt spicy diet, nt heaty food.


Breakfast - 1 apple keep doctor away, 1 cup high fiber drink, 5 rounds.
Lunch – banana and not heaty and spicy food. Even spicy maggie mee.
Dinner – pork, 1 cup high fiber drink, normal meals bt not spicy.
I must follow if not biao ge they all buying diarrhoea medicine for me. I don’t want to take medicine!

Richard ask me to teach his galfren nursing stuffs. I think it impossible for me.


Squeaks` @* 8:48 PM
__________________________________________________________________




The Lady

Adeline Ang
aangky@hotmail.com
Born in the 09 August 1989


Desire

everyday happy
Together with boyfren
faster find new job






Speak Up









Link

YEO WEI
THE NAME HERE



History




March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
November 2010
May 2011
May 2012
June 2012


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Website Analytics Tools