Y
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1838153574332800384?origin\x3dhttp://adelineang-story.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
9/2/09

I fried fish today again, but this time not hand get burned, the hot oil tang tao my face luckily I wear spec, if not kanna eye too. No one care, no one ask if I am alright. The feeling is like. Haiz… still felt my face, like numb de, is xin li zuo yong?
Ricky going fishing this sat, everyone go badminton this sun (may be I going for badminton).
Heard one of my fren, she so stress during exam, after exam, she is sent to hospital, emergency dept. have to be hospitalize for 5 days.

Many frens said, after they graduate, he will urine around S.I.T (sch), another said, burn everything related to sch, some say all nursing teachers, only nursing teachers, head of nursing de photos on a poster and BURN. Other course not so strict, only nursing course super idiot strict.
Dear finish exam today. Will he chat with me soon? I miss him very much.

About 1 – 2 more months go back SINGAPORE!!! I must jia you. I don’t stay in Australia, I don’t want see the idiot teachers! Especially the director of the school.


Squeaks` @* 7:24 PM
__________________________________________________________________




The Lady

Adeline Ang
aangky@hotmail.com
Born in the 09 August 1989


Desire

everyday happy
Together with boyfren
faster find new job






Speak Up









Link

YEO WEI
THE NAME HERE



History




March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
November 2010
May 2011
May 2012
June 2012


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Website Analytics Tools