9 september 2009
Pathophysiology and chronic disease exam today. Pathophysiology exam really easy. Can score very well. Hope can pass Chronic. Chronic teacher won’t go against other students, only against me. But I believe she will treat everyone fair include me. During pathophysiology exam, I saw the idiot, short, fat Australian last semester teacher. I don’t know what I owe you that you need to treat me so differently from other students. I am too quiet in class issit? Can throw all not nice word to her. She is BItCh. When graduate, goona burn the building, only nursing building. loL.
Reach home, I go with eryi to Roderick land, den I hold on dog, eryi hold another dog. I want to run go run with the dog. Eryi say don’t let dog bully you. I am thinking, I never ar. I just want to run nia. My action will let people thought that I am scared, jiu easily get bully.
walk to Roderick land, wa… his house build half way le. So big and beautiful. The land is like 9 times of my house. House and land cost $700,000 I think in next few years, they can sell more than the price. Now growing very fast. I everyday listen they talk about house, when government will increase the price, more develop area etc. everyday listen till I know where will better develop area. loL.
10 september 2009
Can’t wake up this morning, eryi knock my door, today I never blur, wake up, when brushing my teeth, I am thinking what I have to do later. Last night got left over food to bring today? Bla blab la. Coz I don’t want like yesterday kanna scold by uncle. My nose is dry and bleeds. Body skin crack bleed too. cough, niu bi ti. Milo already ready for me. So sweet. Always eryi make de milo very sweet de.
Lab exam today, only some students took exam.coz can take when ever we like. Many student fail sia.
I really don’t understand why EEN have to study medication but we are not allow to give medication indepently. RN so swang can give everything, but very big responsiblilty, heard many hospital in Australia, only hire RN becoz higher salary but can do everything. Means EEN no use le? EEN just like AIN? Must everyday see poo ar? I want do injection but only graduate from uni can give injections. But it alright lo.
Holiday start next week. =D yeah. No need see cher de faces. GOOD.
11 september 2009
Today medication class in auditorium, Cher sore throat, can’t shout so give us group work about 10 mins, after that go present to whole class. Auditorium have many roles of seats. 1 role of seats de people 1 group discuss about 1 drug. There are 11 different drugs. Classmate say they choose to research the drugs. I am thinking, are we in the same group or? Coz I don’t know them. My fren sit next to me, she go toilet, becoz next presentation is our role le. So I go out to toilet. Coz I don’t want to talk infront of class. I stay outside with my frens, about 30 mins after, I ask them, are you all going back? I keep asking them. My fren Amy, say. Adeline you can go back first. Anyway we can’t go back together. so ok, I go back. The attitude like, what the… I am just scared my wallet, lost of my wallet in my bag.
my wallet have $0. My wallet, really no money. I just have ezlink card, and like small bag for coins nia enough le. I always bring less than $5 to school. Now even my wallet totally no notes, at home also no notes de money. Coz I don’t want to withdraw. Cher said last semester only 25% of whole semester students pass. Most of the students never continue study le.
Cher finish class early, Australian students keep ting back cher, they super noisy sia. Cher ask volunteer for blood test, coz it related to our topic today. Cher ask one of the students, I guess she from India. To have blood test, she do it herself. Know what? She put the whole blood test machine in the sharp bin. Cher saw it, try to take out the machine. Sharp bin only for sharps. loL.
cher show off his smelly and hairy foot. Luckily I never sit infront, if not I faint becoz of his smelly foot. Cher wear sport shoe, he take off his shoe and socks. And put on the front student table.OMG. the student “RUN”!.
Cher continues ask another student to volunteer to apply chocolate on finger for blood test. Cher eat half of his chocolate and put half on student paper. Cher didn’t wash hand after he touches his foot and socks jiu touch student hand and put chocolate on student hand. Nursing is about HYGIENE. But cher totally never apply hygiene at all lo. super dirty. OMG. Lucky I am not the one that volunteer do have blood test.
Class finish early. Yeah. Went to the place to meet Ricky, to have lunch. Waited for him about 30 mins. He asked me to help him 2 buy bubble tea. Cost $3.50 each.
went hp shop ask why I only talk on phone total never more than 1 hour, but why credit so fast finish? today call, include incoming call less than 10 mins de calls, cost $4. What the. So expensive la. Tell me what to do? I change plan to 6 months $30, about 1 month jiu finish le. Should I change to 1 month $30 or just recharge? Eryi give me money to buy phone card today.
Thinking, how she know my hp no money le? How she know I no money le?
Ricky show me his hand, I thought he go catch lizard, so I shout. Actually is coins. He give me coins becoz help him buy bubble tea cost $7. Den everyone come my room see what happen. He give me super many 5 cents sia. I go knock his door to exchange 5 cents to 50cents.
My finger hurts coz skin dry, plus I go ba my finger de pi, bleeds and hurts. :(
Tml night all biao ge not at home. One dunno go where with galfren, another go fishing at night with galfren.
__________________________________________________________________