16 September 2009
chat msn with dear. I stare on my laptop screen, msn. Thinking, why previously when dear just type 1 word to me, I jiu very happy, but now why I won’t happy? After 3 days, den reliase I expect from dear too much le. Now both of us holiday, I wish to chat with him, use webcam. But always he say cannot use webcam. Those days kang hao all biao ge sleep early. So type to dear, I understand le. I understand why I am not happy, is because I want dear to chat with me, use webcam so I can see him. But I never think, is who choose to come au de? is who make herself always so sad de? who make her life like no life like that? Myself.
17 September 2009
Suppose to meet fren at 9am, but she 9am wake up. So meet at 10am. I 7.30am jiu reach le,walk up and down the bridge 3 times. To pass time.loL. sit outside supermarket read lecture notes. We watched the movie ‘up’ starting not very nice, after that jiu hai hao lo. both of us keep yawning, because she only sleep few hours nia jiu meet me, last night I sleep late. Learnt from movie, if want to do something, jiu kan kan go do, don’t hesitate if not suffer de, it myself. Is like, I don’t know something, must ask, if not don’t understand de, who will suffer? Me lo.
Watched movie twice this year here, never laugh/smile. Felt empty and miss my dear.
After movie, actually meeting another Korean fren (gal) pass her workbook coz I got extra. I sms her, she reply about 1 hour reach. Wa.. 1 hour ar? I think you won’t just nice 1 hour reach ba, may be 1hr 30 mins / more lo. so never meet.
I am happy after dear told me he will chat with me with webcam soon. =D
__________________________________________________________________