Y
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1838153574332800384?origin\x3dhttp://adelineang-story.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
8/15/09

Why am I think and think like worrying about my mummy medical result out. Thinking will mummy have internal organ bleed. This is what I guess because heard she had black stool. But she had diarrhoea wor, internal organ bleed is when have hard black stool. Why my mum Right and left hypochrondric region will feel hard? Left hypochrondric region is liver wor, Right hypochondric region is stomach wor. Or is large intestine? If large intestine got problem, jiu have constipation. haiz. I don’t know la. I am not doctor lo. Brain ar brain, can you stop thinking and guessing about mummy medical condition? Can you just like erge, da ge hack care? Like da ge black heart?


Squeaks` @* 8:38 PM
__________________________________________________________________




The Lady

Adeline Ang
aangky@hotmail.com
Born in the 09 August 1989


Desire

everyday happy
Together with boyfren
faster find new job






Speak Up









Link

YEO WEI
THE NAME HERE



History




March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
November 2010
May 2011
May 2012
June 2012


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Website Analytics Tools