Richard bought some take away food home and ask to cook rice at home. During lunch time, Richard ask me dare Roderick, if he eat the veg, I eat all the pork. At first I don’t want, den Richard said dare him, he eat the vegetable will vomit de. So I dare him, I ate 1 small piece of pork, he put the vegetable in his mouth and spilt out. I want to split out too, but didn’t coz if I do so, uncle sure scold me de. Luckily eryi help me eat the super fat de pork. I ate the no skin and no oil de pork.
Ricky, galfren family came to visit eryi and uncle. I stay in room, don’t want to go out. Only when they ask to go out for dinner den go out say Hi to them. Roderick and his galfren quarrel. His galfren crying from we went out for dinner until now, they still quarrel and she crying. Didn’t go out for dinner with us, Aunty called Roderick and his galfren hp but they didn’t answer, Uncle say they never give face when other people come to eat. Roderick and his galfren quarrel is becoz of their house. Almost everyday quarrel becoz of their house. Buy big land, build big house but everyday quarrel. What for? Small house, not rich, but at least got money to survive, everyday happy. Better right. Roderick on music loud to don’t listen her explain. Now his galfren want to go back Malaysia. But I think, she don’t go back, if she really did eryi and uncle sure stop her.
Thinking back, dear ask me not to drink cold water, I quarrel with dear several time becoz of cold water. Now de realise, whatever dear done is wei wo hao. But why in the beginning, I won’t understand ne? still quarrel with dear last time. Haiz.
Had lobster, veg, chicken, fish etc about 8 different dishes till 14 people can’t finish. I ate lobster, veg, chicken and rice. I guess today dinner should be cost over $300. When eat lobster today, I don’t taste any difference between lobster and crab leh. Or issit becoz I got blocked nose?
My ear got blister, mouth pou bi, blocked nose, runny nose. Sob.
Can I miss tml lecture! If I keep tml lecture, it will be my first time I ever miss class. Any way attendance have to be 80%. If miss once alright ba.loL.
__________________________________________________________________