Y
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1838153574332800384?origin\x3dhttp://adelineang-story.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
8/16/09

I wake up at 9++. I super zhu sia, sleep for so many hours. haha
Ricky ask me if I want to go yum cha with them coz everyone going except eryi and uncle becoz they working. I am thinking if I go? I have to eat meat, and I washing my cloths so don’t want to go. Never go yum cha jiu must eat last night left over de food.

Later they all come back, Saw them went supermarket. Aiya. I should go with them, coz I need to buy something important. I help to cut and wash vegetables, prepare for tonight steamboat. Steam boat is easy to cook, it easy to prepare chicken soup and tom yam soup. I am thinking when last time, dear and I, went to soul garden, I want tom yam soup, have to add extra money wor. Tom yum soup so easy to prepare nia. It super easy la. I miss my dear very much. :(

After dinner I had terrible stomach pain. Crawling on the floor becoz it super pain and shouting dear, help. Haha.loL. Diarrhoea 3 times. At first I thought it menstruation pain. loL.
Tml the idiot teacher lesson again. I can miss Monday class and Friday 10.30 – 1.30 de class? Haiz. After class tml, will have revision class at 4pm. I won’t be wasting time tml, will study pathophysiology in the morning till 12pm den go lesson.

Adeline, you must jia you. Don’t disappoint anyone.


Squeaks` @* 7:39 PM
__________________________________________________________________




The Lady

Adeline Ang
aangky@hotmail.com
Born in the 09 August 1989


Desire

everyday happy
Together with boyfren
faster find new job






Speak Up









Link

YEO WEI
THE NAME HERE



History




March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
November 2010
May 2011
May 2012
June 2012


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Website Analytics Tools