Y
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1838153574332800384?origin\x3dhttp://adelineang-story.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
8/8/09

Few more hours I am going to turn 20 le. Ricky gal fren ask me, how am I going to celebrate? I reply nothing lo, may be tml will be same as last year no birthday cake. Ricky ask last year really no birthday cake meh? I reply ya, Ricky gave me 2 egg tart bought from Gold Coast. I am thinking, never say it out, egg tart don’t consider cake ar. whatever I won’t be happy de, the only thing I will be happy, IS see and together with my dear in Singapore. I won’t easily happy de. Ricky galfren said den she ask Ricky buy birthday cake for me tml. I say no need la. I think she joking de. After dinner, Richard galfren bought me green tea ice-cream. After I ate I cough and cough. :( I super very long never eat ice-cream le. Why if I drink milo add 1 full tea spoon sugar, after I drink I will cough, so I always add super less sugar / nearly never put sugar in my milo. Why I drinks that add sugar like milo and cold drink/dessert I will cough? Wo hao xiang ni, hao xiang ni zai wo shen bian, bao zing wo and kiss me. Hehe. Tml uncle, aunty Biao ge they all, all going fishing. I will be at home alone. Good sia. Haha. When I graduate diploma of Nursing. I will go back Singapore and together with dear. No matter what, I won’t leave you again, I will hold you tight and never let anyone to snatch you away from me. No one can know how I feel and you are not beside me. No happy face, no laughing like soon have wrinkles liao. I don’t want wrinkles. !!! haha.
I wa my ear until bleed. : (
Can anyone give me a big notice board for me to put my notes and reminders? Haha.


Squeaks` @* 9:06 PM
__________________________________________________________________




The Lady

Adeline Ang
aangky@hotmail.com
Born in the 09 August 1989


Desire

everyday happy
Together with boyfren
faster find new job






Speak Up









Link

YEO WEI
THE NAME HERE



History




March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
November 2010
May 2011
May 2012
June 2012


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Website Analytics Tools