6 August 2009
Teacher said our class may need to go for labs on another day becoz it too much students in this class. About 60 students. Most of the students change class because this group timetable is better. Included me, I change my timetable too. If exceed 60 students have to go another class. I am worry that I may need to go another class but when it lab lesson no teacher mention about change class. =) After labs at 6pm, most of the running home, teacher told all of us to come back,we all sit and wait till everyone is sitted. Teacher asked us, ‘ Have you all show your progress note?’ What the… want us to stay back just ask this nia. Haiz. Thought got what urgent the things happen.
Dinner time, Roderick ask me questions. The question that only doctor knows. He thought I am nurse and pharmacist wor. know everything. Even Richard (nurse) and himself Roderick (pharmacist) don’t know the answer, will I know?
7 August 2009
Today is the last day teacher teaching us, coz she going to resigned. 2 of our teacher resigned include her. Don’t know who the new teacher yet but heard he probably coming next week. Today teacher she teach us technique to study. She told us she used to stick notes all over her house, even behind the toilet. I am thinking, I want to graduate next year. Should I follow her? Stick notes everywhere? No matter what I do have to think and think and think. Ask myself why am I doing this? When should I do this? What the nursing plan for the patient? Keep asking myself questions, will help to understand better?
Today is her last day so, she keep tell the class her story. Very bo liao ar. Another teacher have teach us the lecture le, she still want to repeat. The whole class say, not necessary to repeat!. But she don’t care wor. she said Nursing is 80% common sense and 20% knowledge. Quite true, but I have no common sense coz when biao ge asked me de questions. I don’t know how to answer.
2 Au frens wish me Happy Birthday. 1 of my fren is we are in the same class since 1st semester till now. We watch Coraline movie at near sch cinema. I miss the first 20 mins because I need to do something, so she go into cinema to watch movie first. After I finish, I go to cinema to meet her, no one checking tickets wor. if know earlier she don’t have to buy tickets. loL. Haha. Watch movie the feeling really very different. Want to leave the cinema anytime. Felt empty. Coz sitting beside me is not my dear. During the movie got horror part, I pei xia tao but never shout. I miss the times dear and I watching movie. Movie ticket cost $5.50 for student. After movie fren said she is hungry, want to eat coz we didn’t eat lunch jiu go watch movie. We go to Japanese restaurant to eat tempura udon. Total cost $33 include GST wor. so expensive sia. She treated me movie and Japanese food. After that she go to work and I go meet eryi to go home. When Reach home no need to eat dinner liao, about 3.30pm eat lunch de.
Da ge chat with me on msn, he said how am I going to celebrate my birthday? I reply, stay at home celebrate lo. anyway no cake de, same as last year no cake too. da ge asked me to order cake online and he pay but I said I don’t need. I will only be happy and very happy if I am able to celebrate my birthday with my love one. If give me a cake, just to cut and eryi they all sing with face like black black de. what for? If they sing happily, I won’t be happy too. So this year I never think of my birthday. I take it as birthday jiu birthday no big deal. My birthday is just another normal day unless I can celebrate with my dear, otherwise it just another normal day. Da ge asked me to order online and he pay/I buy ingredients he pay, I baked. Whatever he suggest, I don’t want. I really never think of how to celebrate my birthday. I just want to study hard and go back this year to see my dear. This is my no cake de birthday wish. Will there be record of your voice this year? I hope I will receive a birthday present and call from someone. Haha. Don’t think sent present here will happen. loL. Haha. 2nd present I want is an air ticket. Haha.
Dinner time, Roderick and Ricky both asked me questions. Question is when Anginine and Nitrolingual spray medication have to use. Roderick told me answer le but I still don’t know, yet I said I can’t find the answer from internet.loL.
I am tired, yawning.
Study and Study! I must be multi-tasking. =)
__________________________________________________________________