Y
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1838153574332800384?origin\x3dhttp://adelineang-story.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
8/5/09

3rd August 2009
I had subway as lunch today. 6 inch with chicken fillet. Cost $6.25. expensive sia. School choice only fries or subway. Subway healthier so choice subway. Haha.
finish class early, coz teacher is sick, but another teacher who tai ti her, her computer is not working so no class. Finish class early, went to school library to self-study till 2pm. Went to meet Ricky galfren coz Aunty and Uncle till very late last night. I took bus to EG sembawang shopping centre which Ricky galfren and I say hao meet de place. When I reach Sembawang shopping centre, I receive 7 miss call from his galfren! I don’t know she called me because I put my phone on slient, and I don’t know how to set silent with vibrate. I quickly find public phone call back, but I only got $1.30 coins with me. One call cost 50cents. Just say hello nia, cost 50 cents. When I call, I ask her where are you? She said she at supermarket buying things EG: yishun. Starting she like not happy coz I have 7 miss call from her. After I explain to her that my phone is on slient but no vibration, jiu alright le. Reach home I help her prepare the ingredients she cooking. While cutting carrots. I talk to her while cutting, I accidently cut my finger when I look back to talk to her. At first no blood, so thought nth, den saw blood. Don’t know carrot got my blood not. But I did wash the carrots. Haha.Now got scar on my finger. : (
After Dinner, I asked Richard about medication that I don’t understand. I stand outside his room, quite far away from where he sit coz I am scared. When he ask me questions, I don’t know how to answer, he shouted at me le. I don’t know den ask you, if I know, will I still ask you? This is the reason why I always not dare to ask you when I don’t understand questions. He always ask very detail, want my answer to be perfect. One word or grammar wrong, he jiu not happy le.



4 August 2009
Medical examination today. Blood test,urine test and x-ray all good. After get medical examination results, have to take the results to immigration. Q to give my result for half an hour. Haiz. I want go toilet before I Q, but I worry that if I came out from the toilet, the Q will be even longer. I tahan.loL. haha. After blood test went back to school to study coz 3pm den meet eryi. I reach meet eryi place early, so went to supermarket walk, if walk in any supermarket must check bag de. I am alright with checking bags coz it the rules, but if check very zhi xi, abit too over le. Have to open every single zip big of my bag to check. I won’t go to the supermarket again to buy any things.
Dinner time biao ge they all discussing, they saw $50 on the floor, they pick up and spent it strait away. I ask, pick up money from the floor must spent it strait away ar? Coz I haven spent yet. I want to buy hand cream but expensive so she bu de buy. Last night, I called my mum asked when she going to see doctor? 11 August 2009 see doctor, 28 August 2009 join ligaments of her right shoulder. I asked her how is grandma? She said there is a big, ask big as a fist ulcer on her butt and size of a 50cent coin ulcer on grandma heels. Now using machine to help her breathe. : ( …..I called dear last night =D. we chatted for about 40 mins. I am so happy when chatted with my dear. Thank You dear allow me to call you even you are busy this week. =)



5 August 2009
Afternoon Jie called, she asked me how to search frens in facebook, how to add frens. Bla bla. I don’t have to patience to teach her. Have to repeat and repeat. Not time to teach her too. Soon jie and his boyfren add me on facebook, but I don’t feel like accept. Cause I don’t want to let her see dear and I de photos. Jie ask me regarding facebook since last night till now. Haiz… Ricky asked me to cook tonight. So I am cooking chicken rice. I washed my clothes today, use machine machine 2 times to wash my clothes. Richard ask why wash 2 times? I reply too many clothes, if wash all in once, later won’t wash clean, will have fei chao. In the afternoon Richard go work till late night, don’t know if he will tell eryi that I wash my clothes twices using washing machine.
I cook chicken rice today with help Ricky help. I thought he won’t help to cook chicken rice sia. Den he ask me me to fry huge fish, I reply ‘huh’, ‘sure’? He put plate and fry fish de thing on the table, ask me go fry. I say ok,den I use one hand to take plate and fry fish de thing. Andy said I almost drop the plate on the floor. Whatever. At first I am angry that he asked me to fry the fish, but after that felt ok. I fry jiu fry lo. When dinner time, I ate my favoured sweet corn. Hehe. I wish I can buy one packet of corn and steam. No need put butter or salt, tasty too. =).
tml lesson till 6pm. : (


Squeaks` @* 7:22 PM
__________________________________________________________________




The Lady

Adeline Ang
aangky@hotmail.com
Born in the 09 August 1989


Desire

everyday happy
Together with boyfren
faster find new job






Speak Up









Link

YEO WEI
THE NAME HERE



History




March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
November 2010
May 2011
May 2012
June 2012


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Website Analytics Tools