26 August 2009
Ricky, galfren (Mei Ian) family came to eryi house for dinner. Ricky asked me if I am free? I reply NO, becoz got exam on Friday. Den he say, nevermind. Go study. I reply I am ok, jiu help him lo. he cook super many sia. More than 10 different dishes. I never learn the seafood salad sia. sob... haha. Eryi bland strawberry milk shake and I go distribute to them, Mei ian mother, very fussy, have to clean very single thing that she use. same as mei ian loL. about 18 people from his galfren family came for dinner. I pai seh, so stand aside and didn't eat, biao ge they all, just eat, don't care. i wait for them to leave den eat. After they leave, I helped to wash dishes, clean up etc. I saw eryi keep the food liao, I ask eryi, so fast keep ar? I still hungry, after clean up I go eat. Roderick ask, I haven eat meh? Eryi say she pai seh, so never eat. she still say, ask you eat, juz now, don't pai seh, pai seh suffer yourself.
Ricky galfren family went back to malaysia, they forgot to take back their child pant and chocolate. I learnt to bland strawberry smoothies. =)
My photos


27 August 2009
I sleep at 12am and wake up at 6.30am. surprise I can tahan the whole day without energy drink. loL. In the morning, I had headache till I reach home. First time super headache the whole day. Brought last night left over de, prawn mee to sch as lunch. No time to eat lunch den gastric a bit pain. Pain awhile nia jiu ok le, but still got headache. Biao ge asked me why I sian sian de? I reply, I am hungry n headache. Eryi saw me never eat lunch, and want to eat the prawn mee as dinner when I come back. Eryi say throw, now eat spoil liao lo. Den she go throw. Every dinner time, I must talk, today I never talk coz I say I headache. I think my face really pale liao, if not eryi won’t ask me eat Panadol. But I don’t want to eat medicine!. Tahan the pain. Haha. I never so headache before de leh, why today so pain?
28 August 2009
Today is our 2 years 8 months together. =D Dear wo hao xiang ni, really hao xiang,hao xiang ni.
Dear I love you, Muacks. When can I chat with you? I wan use webcam to see you! Hehe. I want pass all subjects, pass placement, go back Singapore to with dear =). Medication calculation exam today, must get 100% to pass. it easy. loL. Haha. Weird, eryi never ask me if I got confident to pass not? Or she know that I have confident to pass le?
After school meet Ricky at shopping centre, follow him go delivery, see him carry seafood stocks. I sit inside truck with air-condition ON. Haha. I talk to him while he driving, and he go the wrong way! So funny la, coz I thought he can multitask de. haha.
Reach home at about 3.30pm. Ricky ask me to cook tonight dinner. I reply OK. I can cook whatever I like.
Eryi finish work late today, about 8pm reach home. While I am preparing dinner eryi and uncle reach home at 7pm. I haven cook hao lo. I only cook hao steam egg, soup, steam rice nia.
8pm den cook hao. I fried 2 fish, fry 1 vegetable dish with you ping, soup, steam egg with duck bi egg and salt egg and steam rice. Total 4 different dishes. I cook all by myself! Surprise wor. and taste not bad wor only the fish, abit hard. The soup I fa ming myself, add whatever ingredient that I like to eat. haha. They ask me cook again next week.
My Birthday photos 9 August 2009
Decorate by Ricky
face with cake, plan by Ricky, Roderick and their galfrens.
Cake bought by Richard galfren
cake with ribbon put by Eryi








how to upload video???
29 August 2009
My mummy went surgery yesterday at 9am. Ah yi mummy called me to tell me that my mummy have discharge, and just reach home at au 1pm. She feel more painful than before had knee replacement, no nausea and vomit, not very pale. She ask me to call my mummy to tell her, not to wash dishes, take heavy things, wash toilet etc. Doctor advised not to do housework for 6 months.
I called mummy, using phone card, dunno the phone card left can talk for 1 min. I just start using for 1 week nia, jiu no money le? I tot buy another company phone card will cheaper, na li zhi tao more expensive. Lucky I got extra phone card. Haha.I call my mummy again, ask how is her surgery, she had many stiches in her shoulder and outside her shoulder. More serious than expected so more stiches. When she reach home, saw used pot, utensils in the kitchen. Outside super dirty. I told my mummy, eryi only know how to play gals, get drank, gamble, smoke nia.
She said she feel very pain, doctor prescribe her pain relief medicine. I am thinking why doctor don’t prescribe her morphine? Morphine medicine pain relief more strong. Although will get addicted and expensive.
I called jie, told her my mummy have discharge from hospital, if she free, go look after my mummy. She said ask da sao go look after her la, she sick. I reply, if da sao will go look after mummy, Singapore will SNOW! I dunno what to do, as da ge, erg e, xiao ah ge all won’t look after my mummy. Jie don’t want too. After surgery, really can’t do housework, somemore my mummy is right shoulder surgery which she is right handed person.Doctor have advise, not to do any house work for 6 months.
Can Someone Tell Me what to DO???
Today all biao ge and their galfren went out for mahjong till late night. so good sia, but dear not free to chat today. If he free, can use webcam for many hours le. After I asked so many people, actually use webcam the mb is almost the same as watching a video at youtube. so not much megabyte actually. I understand dear not free is becoz he busying with exams, if he free sure will chat with me de.
browse JJ Lin fashion Store call 'SMUDGE'!
JJ wrote -
Life is about creating something out of nothing, stick to it and keep working on it.
No one can stop you unless you stop yourself, No one will push you unless you push yourself. The choice is yours.
__________________________________________________________________