13 August 2009
No lab Asceptic wound dressing exam today. Lab till 6pm sia. Teacher ask those want to stay to talk about medication, can stay after class at 6pm. I don’t want to stay back, took the medication quiz jiu go take bus le, while waiting for bus. Saw frens, they didn’t stay back after lab too. who will want to stay after 6pm? Go run to take bus/train home liao lo.
I called dear at 10pm here time =D , after chat on phone we use webcam. =D. so happy. So long never super happy le. And so super very long never use webcam le. So swang I smile for about 3 hours. I wish time can pause for us when we chatting happily. Dear hand so itchy, don’t let me see his face. :( while using webcam. After that when he wanted to let me see his face, his webcam not working. Sad. Never mind. Thank you dear for your patience about sign in and out to try again and again to see if webcam can work not and chat with me. Dear you know u very long never like this talk to me le leh. Haha. Hope we can chat happily more often. I never see myself so happy and smile for the so many hours. =D
Ricky ask me to cook, and fried fish, my eye look big at him, I reply him, sure want me fried ar? I never fried before leh. Den I say ok. But I try. First time fried, burn my arm. :( I burn my arm while fried 3 fish. I told my dear, I burned all over my arm, actually not so serious. Juz burn nia. When I see dear care for me, I am so happy. It like sweet de happy. Sorry dear that made you worry and heart pain. I am alright. Remember I cut my finger about 2 weeks ago? Got scare leh. Why weather dry, easily get scar? Sob. While fried the fish, I burn my arm, of coz feel pain but I tell myself muz tahan, coz I don’t want Uncle say that kanna burn abit jiu so qua zhang? Coz for him, he had a deep cut in his finger, almost can see bone le but he didn’t go hospital to sew, just let it heal super slow. I felt generation different. Yeah. 10-20 years ago people can tahan the pain but now adult can’t. When Uncle say any negative to me, please think if it happen to your children, how will your children react too? That time I kanna half of my plum. Really half of my plum wor. pour boiling oil right under my plam. Ricky asked me, I ok nt. I act very strong, say I am ok. But it really pain de la. Ricky ask me go faster go put my palm under tap water. Eryi and Uncle saw my plum really red and swell but they don’t care. It hurts but I act the strong face.
My dear is so cute when I told him I changed my password and he believe!
Thank You Dear so much. I love you.Muacks. only you can bright up my life.
14 August 2009
I called my mum today, she talk a lot sia. Tell me this and that. Tell me about er ge, he lazy don’t want to go work, every night go home drank. Actually every month he give my mummy $300 but now every 4 months $300. In the beginning er ge and his galfren together, you keep giving negative comment. You got think if your son super good? He so dirty, even after toileting don’t flush the toilet de person, don’t bath de person, there is a women that will want him. Consider very good le lo. Your son NOT GOLD leh. My Mummy keep tell me that er ge everyday smoke and drank. Now eryi never give money le, den he no good le? Before da ge move out, he gave you money, When I say da ge not good, you jiu scold me, den when erg e gave u money, I say er ge not good, you scold me too. NOW say all your son not good, ah tat kor kor and ah kwang kor kor still will give you money, to buy vegetables and bring you out. If he always still think of smoke and drink, want face so treat frens. Nothing we can do de ar.He got a nice galfren, you and him force her to leave just becoz she too love er ge.
I asked mum about her appointment with doctor regarding why my mum had diarrhoea everytime after she ate her meals, she start to have diarrhoea continuously since after her knee replacement.
Doctor don’t know why, ask my mum to have blood test, faeces test. Result still not out yet. Doctor still say he/she can’t confirm my mum will having operation on 28 August 2009 because she look pale and lost too much weight. I told eryi about this, Roderick and Ricky galfren said may be her mum had ulcerative colitis or Crohn’s disease. Both of these disease, so far no cure and even doctor don’t know what it cause ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease. Always have to take medication. So hope she don’t have any problem.
Tired, going slp le. =)
__________________________________________________________________