Y
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1838153574332800384?origin\x3dhttp://adelineang-story.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
7/20/09

Uncle sister and his sister son arrived yesterday, his son is so cute, run here and there, but noisy. Want biao ge, their galfren and me to play with him. Haha.
Today my lesson start at 12pm, and I leave house at 7am, reach city at about 8am, went to city (agency) to extend my student visa, ask if need what else do I need to extend student visa. Reach city, agency open at 9.30am. I don’t want to waste time, so go to school borrow textbook from library to revise till lesson start. After lesson went city agency, they help me prepared the document needed, but I need to pay for insurance. I thought I can extend when it expire this year, but Immigration need, so must pay in advance. So went back to school to extend insurance, but insurance staffs only in school on Tuesday 9am to 12pm. Waste my time wait for bus, and walk to school. Luckily I bought unlimited transport ticket today, otherwise transport fee will be around $6 instead of $4.
I call home, Uncle sister answer, I ask if anyone/ biao ge or biao ge galfren is at home to bring me home because uncle and aunty work till very late. Roderick answer the phone, talk very fierce, said you call yee ting (my galfren) ar, she working! I reply I didn’t call her. He said meet me at kfc to drive me home. When on the way home, I told him I didn’t call his galfren, I only call I call is home. That all. He said on phone his attitude is like that de. so ok lo.
Reach home, Ricky ask me cook steam pork with egg and chicken. I only heard that he asked to steam pork and egg first for 15 mins, den add chicken. So I let pork with egg to steam for 15 mins, didn’t off the stove de fire, add chicken for 5 mins. Ricky came out, scold me, you don’t know how to think? Didn’t follow my instruction? I reply, I didn’t hear him say turn off fire ma. Haiz.
During dinner time, Ricky ask me math questions and give me a full bowl of pork. When Uncle sister saw I don’t know how to answer the math question, her face changed.
Ya, I am lousy, even 3 years old kid know de stuffs I don’t know. 3 years old, can eat pork, eat many meat, I can’t. 3 years old kid can run here and there hou pou but I can’t.
Even a housewife, never study any subject of nursing, can answer but I can’t.
YA, wo len 3 year old kid and housewife, not education person tou bu ru.
I won’t cry, I will tahan, just like drink water, swallow saliva jiu over le!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will study super hard to follow up those things that I should do it years ago.

I can walk 1km, so can 3km starting from tml!
I don't you to de ti drive me home, like shi ji!
you can drive 3km so can I walk 3km.

I never so angry and wanna cry at the same time ever before. I don't believe I can't walk 3KM by myself!


Squeaks` @* 6:39 PM
__________________________________________________________________




The Lady

Adeline Ang
aangky@hotmail.com
Born in the 09 August 1989


Desire

everyday happy
Together with boyfren
faster find new job






Speak Up









Link

YEO WEI
THE NAME HERE



History




March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
November 2010
May 2011
May 2012
June 2012


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Website Analytics Tools