Today is the first time I bake cheese cake for tml uncle birthday. Spent around $20 on ingredients, candles on the cake. When uncle and Aunty reach home, face turn black, Eryi asked, who ask me to bake cake? I reply ‘No one’. I asked Ricky how to use the Oven, he said do it yourself (fiercely). I felt like crying. Before baked cake, his galfren said to me that, Ricky will help me. In the end? Left me do everything by myself.
______________________________________________________________
Since Ricky don’t want to help me on how to operate the oven, I don’t care too. I aside the cake that I made hao le. Soon Ricky ask me, what is the cake going to do on the table? No need to bake? I reply, you don’t help me, When I ask you how to use the oven, you don’t care angrily? Richard help me operate the oven, he ask me why first time bake cake jiu bake difficult cake? I reply Ricky galfren, she give me the recipe. Richard say to me ‘so you are blaming her la’ I reply NO, I am not blaming anyone.
______________________________________________________________
Tml, Uncle birthday, I thought do cake, uncle will happy. But in the end leh? I am angry now, I am really angry and wanna cry. zuo hao ren, do cake for you, still will make people not happy. After do hao cake, clean kitchen and washed all the dishes etc.
_____________________________________________________________
I spend 2 hours on doing the cake. After cake is baked, Uncle and Aunty, Biao ge they all saw the cake. They all say good, but haven taste yet so I don’t think is good yet. Must taste le den can say if the cake is good not. Ricky said that next time I can bake cake again le. I reply Ricky that I don’t want bake cake anymore, you say hao de will help, den? I ask for help you not happy. Tml Uncle 55 birthday, I have bought two 5 candle. Saw candle like firework de, wan buy that but all small candle so never buy. Buy two big 5 candle instead.
____________________________________________________________
tml I guess should going out to celebrate ba, eating Japanese food. Richard bought $100 lamb for tml. I don’t want eat lamb. :(
__________________________________________________________________