Y
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1838153574332800384?origin\x3dhttp://adelineang-story.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
7/2/09

Today after dinner, I ask can I give presentation? Total 6 people, I go take laptop left 2 people listen. I know it boring plus I don’t have the confident. This time I present 15 mins instead of 5 mins because I drag the time and more slides. Da biao ge is a nurse, he work very late tonight, if he listen my presentation, sure ask super many questions de.

During dinner when I sit up and go take food that I can’t reach, they shocked, because I never auto stand up and go take food before, never ask auto say I want give presentation before, but today different. There still 1 more thing is still the same, didn’t talk much during dinner time. They all talk about investment, I don't know anything about investment so didn't talk.
I want to improve my communication skills.

No one praise me :( . Nevermind as long as I know I improve jiu hao. I must continue to improve.

Thinking, why when I online, you went offline? Or just jiao nia? Or don’t want to talk to me? Don’t want me disturb you coz it exam week? Angry with me coz I very late sleep? I slept late because I really want finish more than half of the presentation so today I am able to present.
Felt xinku, don’t know how to describe the feeling. Just know the feeling is bad, no one I can talk to. Whatever I am not happy only can put here. When I don’t know how to describe, I jiu won’t blog and keep to myself.


Squeaks` @* 7:40 PM
__________________________________________________________________




The Lady

Adeline Ang
aangky@hotmail.com
Born in the 09 August 1989


Desire

everyday happy
Together with boyfren
faster find new job






Speak Up









Link

YEO WEI
THE NAME HERE



History




March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
November 2010
May 2011
May 2012
June 2012


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Website Analytics Tools