My throat pain , went kitchen bao honey and lemon to drink. Roderick saw me, ask me what I cook to tonight dinner, I planned to cook steam egg but in the end didn’t. Soon eryi and uncle reach home, I asked eryi what to cook, she said just cook simple jiu hao. So I plan to cook tom yam, but she don’t want. den I think of another dish, went to take cabbage and ready to chop le. I asked eryi can I chop, she said ‘later’, ok so I wait awhile and ask her again. She fed up liao. She angry with the vegetable because spoil liao and it expensive. Why angry must throw temper at me? I am not the one that make it spoiled!!! Ok after that Roderick want to eat honey chicken eryi ask me cook. So I cook but no one help and teach me. I just saw what Rickey done few months before.
I spend 1 hour to remove bone from 7 raw chicken drum stick. I never do before so that why I spend so much time doing it.
Eryi angry about the wasted instant noodle that her son Roderick cooked on Monday. Roderick said I cook de. The truth is Roderick cook de lo, who ask him cook so much, how to eat finish? Yesterday I ate abit liao, ate overnite food, I don’t want to eat but still force myself eat still kanna blame.
I cooked cha sao fried rice for lunch today, I fa ming de wor. loL. haha. But taste not bad. =)
Today eryi bu xiang wo ren shi de eryi. Haiz.
eryi have change from a person who care and help me from the beginning to a witch now.
Adeline Ang don’t think so much coz you know when school starts, more people attitude will change. Eryi, uncle, biao ge. Eryi will very attitude and give you pressure de.
__________________________________________________________________