I had night mare last night, fa xin when I am sleeping half way I shouted, and I wake up awhile, back to sleep again. I dreamt, Ricky and Roderick keep give me pressure until I shout, can’t breathe normally. Another is night mare. Super kong pu. Really kong pu. I wake up at 2am, 5am, 6am. I don’t know why I wake up to look at the clock, fa xin still so early, go back sleep again.
I went school plan to pay insurance, but didn’t because can pay next month or in September 09. Go city immigration to give my documents to extend student visa, the Q is super long, wait n wait soon my turn, I give my document over the counter, but she said ‘oh, you must post, we don’t receive this way’ I heard from agent that can go immigration level 2 to give, they won’t ask to post or charge. I went Level 2 and they didn’t ask me to post. If Post must be registered post, expensive sia. Want earn money, learnt prepare documents to extend student visa is not easy, must go immigration for like 4-5 times. Always Q super long.
After finish student visa stuffs, take bus to one bus interchange den transfer another bus to reach somewhere near eryi home. I thought walk 3km jiu can reach eryi house, but the bus driver say, this is the last stop. What de, so I walk 4km den reach home, when I reach home eryi and uncle stand at the gate. Uncle asked how far I walk? I said start walk from a supermarket, he said, super far de leh. I reply ‘oh’. I walk and run home because sky going dark le, and Australia road light not as bright as SG. Super scary sia. In the bus I tell myself, driver drive faster, I wanna cry coz really super scared, never take the bus before, never walk so far alone before, the road still got construction workers, people look at me, tot I crazy de, walk so far. loL.
Will this continue? Really have to walk 4km to sch, 4km after sch?
Dear talk to me =), ask me when to call, tml or Thursday? Actually I wan tml de coz Thursday lesson end at 6pm, reach home about 7pm. I know time doesn’t matter coz you calling at Brisbane 10pm. But I wish to hear your voice soon. Can the time stop when you call me? I must think what to chat, can’t waste the time. Always after you call den fax in many things never say.
why you never ask me, my feet pain not, gastric pain ok not? Feet got blister not?
Today first time talk to uncle sister, and call her aunty. I don’t know how to play with kid, when kid want to play he look for biao ge, not me. I am a boring person. That why even kid don’t want me play with him. I like kids, but I don’t know how to make kid happy, or play with kids.
__________________________________________________________________