Dear chatted to me =D. I am very happy, I must study hard and don’t disappoint dear. I must go back SG happily his year! Tml going to be a long long day of lessons. I have study and understand before lectures, so should be alright ba. hope will this semester exam teacher will lazy to write exam questions use last semester exam questions. =) I am the same class with a Korean fren, we helped each other with assignments etc, until now are still frens, but not very close fren, just hai hao de fren. I have fear towards Korean because I get beat by Korean before.
I have past exact exam question, want to share with her, but worry that if one day she becomes violent like the past Korean fren? How? I don’t want my hair get pull again, I don’t want get beaten again. When I saw fat Korean gals, I won’t talk to them because got the fear.
until now I still don’t know what is lu shi in English, ask biao ge, he also don’t know, he said I don’t know den ask you find. I look at the lu shi and think, uncle ask what I doing? I said, thinking what is lu shi in English. He said, don’t care what lu shi, pass this semester most important.
I really don’t fell like doing and research the idiot lu shi, want spent more time on studies. He asked me write 200 words on what bacteria will found in the lu shi, and why the bacteria will cause human to stomach pain when they eat. what must I do to prevent it. Can I ignore and don’t care?
Thank you dear, chat with me =D. More energy to study. =D
Going sleep early tonite.
__________________________________________________________________