Called my mum few days ago, I always thought it eryi that jia you jia ziang, may be got but not very kua zhang. I called my mum told her that I want use the allowance what she gave to pay student visa fee and OSHC,she said, not enough money, borrow from eryi. But won’t borrow money from eryi de.
I lied to my mum that if uncle and eryi know that I didn’t eat they sure scold me. That day I called her I didn’t eat lunch, because don’t want waste money and no appetite. My mum said, of course scold eryi and uncle will scold, your eryi and uncle treat you as their own daughter, didn’t eat later gastric pain.
After I lied my mum, I realise who is the one that tell lie. Why do you say things until so real and kua zhang? I eat or not, take care myself not who will care? Gastric pain den pain lo, at most role on the floor.
I am not buying hp prepaid card maybe will buy call overseas card nia.
__________________________________________________________________