Y
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1838153574332800384?origin\x3dhttp://adelineang-story.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
7/7/09

6/7/2009

past few days cry and cry tot dear dun care and love me le.Today Dear chat with me. I am very happy =D. although it just 22 mins. I am really very happy. Dear still care and love me =D. Thank you dear =D I LOVE YOU. MUACKS =) ...........................

Had lunch at home with xiao biao ge(Roderick), he asked me if I like er biao ge (Ricky) de galfren (Mei Ian) I reply, hai hao lo. Roderick said he felt Ricky is xiao nan ren because do most of the things have to ask Mei Ian, even can play game nt muz ask too, open gate when driving out of the house, always Ricky open de, never see Mei Ian open before.

Today is Mei Ian birthday, I didn't buy any present for her.

I felt Roderick is da nan ren becoz most of the things his galfren muz listen to him, even his galfren dun wan play computer game, she must pei him play.even after work wor, she is tired muz play too. my room is just next to Roderick and his galfren room, so I can hear everything they said. haha

Had dinner at hungry Jack, saw the drink is Coke, sian half way coz dun like coke so throw.
Roderick ask if they really want the Andy to move back after Roderick move to their new house?
they say no la, just say say nia to Andy.
They act so real too. Eryi family really can go Mediacorp act. haiz.

Asked eryi supermarket sell lotion expensive nt? coz mine finish le, skin very dry, some tou pi le.she give me hers because the brand she use half way dun suit her so give it to me.

I know I am not good at discribing things, I just want to type out what happen.

7/7/2009

Yeah. Andy moving out today. yeah, shao le yi ke ren bully me. but still gt Ricky bully me.
:(

Tonight they all celebrating Mei Ian birthday.


Squeaks` @* 10:30 AM
__________________________________________________________________




The Lady

Adeline Ang
aangky@hotmail.com
Born in the 09 August 1989


Desire

everyday happy
Together with boyfren
faster find new job






Speak Up









Link

YEO WEI
THE NAME HERE



History




March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
November 2010
May 2011
May 2012
June 2012


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Website Analytics Tools