28 July 2009
Tuesday night chat with dear called me at 10pm. And we chat from 10pm till 11.15pm till phone no money. Everytime dear called or msn chat with me, I will be super very happy. Dear Thank you =D
X-ray, blood test,eye test and urine test today at immigration medical centre. I had blood test on my right arm, after the blood test my arm get blue black! And it HuRtS! 2 tubes of blood being draw out. After medical check up, I called eryi ask where to meet them, coz they bring xiao gu and her son to city. On the way walk to take bus to meet them, saw one $10 and two $5 on the floor. I saw money on the floor of course pick up, at first I am scared, wondering if the money is the ah pek de? if the money is ah pek de, I will be very bad, like take old people money. I think n think, still put money in my pocket. loL. Eryi ask me want to eat ice-cream not, I say don,t want. I want to drink juice. She give me money, but I said I have coz I pick up $20. Xiao gu son heard, said he walk will look on the floor too, soon he saw $2 coin on the floor. Haha. Uncle ask me to buy toto which cost about $8. But I didn’t buy. I don’t to waste money. Now felt scared coz the money is not mine. loL.
1st day after blood test

2nd day after blood test

29 July 2009
Today is the last day the teacher teaching my class, she going to resign, not teaching anymore. Going change teacher, anyway she not good in teaching coz many students don’t understand, she always waste so much time draw on board. The idiot big pillar in the middle of the class, made me can’t see the powerpoint slides. 50 over students squeeze in a small class, some no chair to seat and no table.
Dinner time, Biao ge they all chatting, den talk about weight, xiao gu asked what Ricky galfren weight. 60kg. I can’t see that she is 60kg lo. I thought she should be lighter than me? It impossible that she is heavier than me ar. Haha…
31 July 2009
After class go to print lectures notes, forget to bring more printing paper to print free. If not have to pay 15cent per page. 2pm I took bus to meet eryi, wait till 3pm she still not there, so called her ask if she reaching, she said she reaching in 15 mins. So I go buy food eat. The restaurant took about 10 mins to cook sia, 5 mins for me eat. Can’t eat finish, coz very big bowl, and half of it is no time eat. eat super fast and run to meet eryi. This is the first time I eat at the restaurant myself, not around with eryi family. I won’t go there eat alone again le. Coz super big bowl, can’t finish, throw wasted lo. Today so late eat lunch, no need to eat dinner liao. Haha.=) I understand cardiovascular Medication lectures today, I really understand rather den go memories without understanding. Is it because different teacher? Teacher better in explanation or I become smarter le? loL. haha
xiao gu going back Singapore this Sunday. Wish I can go back with her, but I can’t. I must pass this semester first den can go back Singapore meet dear =D.
Xiao gu son, don’t want to go back Singapore, Eryi asked why so fast she jiu want to go back Singapore? 2 weeks nia.
Next Tuesday medical examination at 10.30am in city. Haiz. Waste transport fee again. I have spent money on lunch today so can’t spent any more unnecessary money le.
Singapore “UP” Movie
Nuffnag will be giving out 40 pairs of tickets to catch the preview screening of the movie ‘”UP” on
Date: 3rd August 2009 ( Monday)
Time: 7.15pm
Venue: Shaw Lido Classic Hall
__________________________________________________________________