Today is my Dear and me together de anniversary. 2 years and 6 months le. Miss him very much. If I put more effort, study much harder, understand the topic instead of memories by now I am in Singapore not in Australia.
I can and able to pass this coming semester on 13 July 2009. Won’t just say say nia, will do it with action and I MUST pass. =)
Days without dear, really very xinku, almost like in the darkness. Thanks Dear for waiting for me. this is the last chance for me to study well, if I fail again there no route for me to go anywhere.
NO dear, no trust, no care, no love, no concern, no family = EOL
Dear I love you and miss you very much
Tonight dinner had pizza and Rojak, recall the days Dear and I order 2-3 times rojak. I will eat the cucumber because dear don't eat and I don't eat pineapple .Dear eat green apple. still ask Rojak stall aunty give more you tiao. That time I still blur blur de, ask dear Rojak got green apple de meh? haha. Tell dear I want less peanut, dear said sotong gal, Rojak put many peanut den nice.
Really miss dear very much. :'(
__________________________________________________________________