Dear called today, so happy dear called. Been 3 weeks dear called. Surprise when I told him my xinshi, I didn't cry. Haha. I told dear, did you notice everyday I only sms you once, didn't email u because I am scared to make you fan. Because that day I called you kang hao you busy, you ask me not to fan you and hang up the phone. Since that day I am afraid to talk to him.
He said, I can email him my xinshi but he only reply important things, can sms him.
Suddenly he talk about Eoin, Jason. He said if it Eoin, he sure won't want you, no cert, owe people money. ( I add: who will want no cert, no job, still owe people money de girlfriend?) if it Jason, may be he will want.
Suddenly talk about Eoin and Jason which I have forgotten them. Normally, he don't like me to talk about the guys, even their name. Now suddenly he talk about them. What this mean? Mean that I choose to give up ITE course because I said once that after ITE, i got the job what will I do? Repair car? Actually after ITE, if can go higher nitec, go polytechnic, can be like advise people to buy the car instead of repair. But now 1 and half year le, didn't get certificate in Australia. Lose the chance to go higher nitec in Singapore, owe people lots of money.
Tonight to presentation on Digestive system, because they need to discuss their stuffs. Almost everyday during dinner time, Eryi and Ricky will quarrell related to me because if I didn't talk during dinner time or didn't answer his questions have to eat meat. Eryi will help me eat some. Den Ricky start saying to eryi that "why you help her eat" bla bla bla. Roderick said you auto take meat eat, Ricky and Eryi jiu won't quarrell le right. So next time even I don't like to eat meat, have to force myself to eat and after that drink plenty of water.
People eat more rice and less water, but I am the opposite.
Today talk to dear about 1 and half hour with dear, I am very happy. Thanks dear. Although talk about someone that I am afraid that one day will really together with her.
Adeline Ang Keng Yin you must study hard, this is the last chance for you. If don't bao wo chance, no matter cry until very jia lat, no one will ke lian ni de. Even want go work as cleaner, collect rubbish NO ONE will want YOU too. want to find anyone jiu marry? Wait long long forever don't have. Who will want a no cert, owe people money, don't know how to do housework, don't know look after children, can't even take care of yourself, can't find job coz no cert, so skills de wife?
__________________________________________________________________