18 and 19 June 2009
Thanks Yeo wei helped me change blogskin and teach me how to add these and that.
Thank you so much =D
19 June 2009
I had night mare last night! I went to a building saw many strong guys and 1 women. The women order them not to let me out of the building. The women order me do this and that. I shout for help but no use, want to use hp call for help but hp batt low. Few days later the women ask me go out buy food but ask his security guard to follow me. I asked people around if got sell food not coz the women ask me buy, and i whisper to them “help”. But they all thought I am crazy. Saw dear, I show a ke lian face, and shout help. But dear walk away. Soon Dear came and rescue =D. I thought dear don’t help me le.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~just a dream~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If understand me, may be know what I am referring to about the night mare. =)
Ah yi called Eryi today around SG 6pm. They said: “Adeline should go back look after her mum because no one taking care of her mum now”. My da ge and xiao ah ge move out le, left erge and my papa living with my mummy. Brothers moved out le means, they won’t care of parents much le because they have MOVE OUT. Idiot right. Actutally still got erge girlfriend can look after my mummy but they break up le.Erge can’t even take care himself properly, na li ken en look after mummy?
Eryi and Ah yi said ke lian de is Adeline mum, no one care and look after her now and coming operation in August. They said: that why I told Adeline this coming July if she don’t pass, she must go back Singapore, Her mum have so many diseases, still got hand and knee need operation. Got so many money let her waste? Eryi said, I don’t understand her mum thinking, why don’t study in Singapore?
Me: if who that suggest my mum to want me come here study de? If you never talk about it. Will she think about it?
Adeline is confuse!!!!!!!!!!
Adeline, the best thing is don’t care and think so much! Worry so much but nothing you can do!
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Afternoon read dear fren blog de shout out, dear wrote at her “shout out” and she reply too. Don’t know why feel like crying and sian sian. But I didn’t cry, tell myself. Go study so won’t think so much.
__________________________________________________________________