17 June 2009
Called my mummy she said, she going surgery coming August because she fell and break her hand ligament.
I change my msn nick to my www.adelineang-story.blogspot.com for about 5 mins, after 5 mins I change back to my Adeline. Saw Richard (da biao ge) online, don’t know he will go view my blog not. Hope not.
Eryi called Richard to cook rice, den I ask him can I cook 1 dish for tonight dinner? But I am not sure if Uncle and Aunty buy any food back. He asked me to call Uncle and Aunty but I don’t want, so in the end I didn’t cook. Ricky ( er biao ge) girlfriend came back and asked me to chop garlic. I knew when they come back they will say “Adeline why you didn’t cook? Most free is you. Stay at home the whole day but didn’t cook? Got maid for you here ar? When Ricky came back he really said these. I reply “I want to cook but I don’t dare to call to ask if buy any food back.” IT REALLY TRUE THAT I WANT TO COOK BUT I DON’T KNOW IF ANYONE BUY FOOD BACK. Is this consider excuse that I don’t want to cook? Why always just want me to answer yes or no? Don’t let me explain? Since you want to know one answer right. Ok. I am LAZY to cook. This is the answer that you want to hear right! Even it not the truth.
Dinner time, I ate pig oil!!!! I never eat pig oil in my life before. now no choice I have to eat. I will eat the food that I don’t like, will automatic take the meat myself, no need you all to “SERVE” me. I don’t want to make people life xinku. I rather I make myself xinku than make others xinku.
Ate duck brain!!! Richard said I ate meat drink water = can’t taste the meat. The meat taste so good, give Adeline eat wasted. Why people words are like needles?
I will talk during dinner, will join the conservation. Eat the food even I don’t like. Don’t understand why people will have so bad attitude. Haiz.
__________________________________________________________________