Y
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1838153574332800384?origin\x3dhttp://adelineang-story.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
5/28/09

went PA hospital today for blood test result and xray. xray result that maybe I got Tuberculosis (TB) in singapore. blood test is test to make it more sure that I got TB, but blood test was lost during the process in the lab. Doctor said if I really got TB I have to eat antibiotec everyday to remove. I hate medication! Had to have another go of blood test. I request for a experience nurse to have my blood test because previous I had a AIN blood test for me and she can't find it. poke 2 holes. in and out with the needle.really PAIN...
xiao biao ge also in PA hospital for surgery, after blood test went to see him, he going for another surgey yesterday. soon his gf and uncle and aunty came.soon er biao ge same too. he said Adeline not at home? door never lock! they start saying that I always close the door and assume I am at home so never lock the door and feed the dogs.


read dear blog, and remeber this this year Eryi and Uncle keep telling me, my mum told Eryi that I get top in secondary, therefore they decide to bring me here and suggest me to study Diploma of Nursing course. The fact is I didn't get top, I get top in english in secondary 2, worst is not Express english. Eryi means that, is mum told her that like I am so smart den bring me here study. Uncle said he won't bring any cousins here to care or whatever anymore, coz it like giving them more pressure and troublesome. It means that they regret want me to come here study.

Yesterday uncle and Eryi son had surgery. while waiting eryi told me ' go back singapore now earn some money maybe able to earn the air ticket to vist singapore and come back au' and ' find singapore have any job won't like nursing course so difficult for me'. from what I understand is she want me to go back Singapore. Don't want me continue study here. waste time,waste money and effort.
what I am think first is go back singapore, good coz can see dear, but I don't have the cert dear won't want me.

biao ge start to tell me that try go back singapore ask if I am able to go ITE nursing course or whatever course. beg them and ask if able to take entry test to enter the course.
IF all these can, you all won't ask me come here le right.

want me come here study can say lots of nice words. want me go back said lots of resons.

when I don't want to give up, want you want me to give up. shouldn't be encourage?

they still say go back do carpet cleaning, can also make big business. said my mum look down on people who wash toilet, do servies de. uncle said if I heard this I will said butcher also low class, beg people to buy meat.

I don't understand want me leave can say super many resons.

read dear blog, recall my mum called dear in 2007 told him some very important things that I don't know. is my school fees is eryi paid de. until now they still say school fees is my mum paid de. now I don't care so much, I just hope this coming semester able to pass.
Is it fail this semester I got blame like for everything?

dear birthday coming sent him birthday card, actually want buy I love you ballon but but have machine to blow de thot can blow ourself. in the end never buy. bought a birthday card, don't know if dear will think it cute not. haha... didn't buy any present for dear coz plan to buy jacket, he had jacket already, bag? just bought couple bag, sad but I didn't bring my couple bag here. so stupid sia me. haiz. so never buy any present for dear.
I failed this semester so many things happen.
uncle said yesterday, If this coming semester I can't pass. I have to go back singapore le. means they don't want me stay here any longer.
they find many reason for me go back singapore.
dear very disappointed with me, will he continue for me? I don't know.
now my thinking is dear don't want me le.
before I take my exam, still can feel dear care and love me.
someone still care and love me
must do house work
NOW no one love and care me, don't even bother me. all stress. whatever given is pressure.

I knew I failed this semester many things will happen. but I really tried my best.

everything is too late to regret, gone, really gone = too late to regret that I choose to come back au study and lose someone I love very much.

Will anyone know how I feel??????


Squeaks` @* 10:19 AM
__________________________________________________________________




The Lady

Adeline Ang
aangky@hotmail.com
Born in the 09 August 1989


Desire

everyday happy
Together with boyfren
faster find new job






Speak Up









Link

YEO WEI
THE NAME HERE



History




March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
November 2010
May 2011
May 2012
June 2012


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Website Analytics Tools