Y
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1838153574332800384?origin\x3dhttp://adelineang-story.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
5/11/09

Almost every Saturday is the day I call back Singapore to chat with dear. Last night was the last called before my card credit finish. Very happy chat with dear, when I call him I can tell him all my xinshi. But last night, it wasn’t very happy, dear said can’t every week call de coz this semester will be very busy with poly stuffs. Yesterday chatting with dear, can hear that he really no time/mood entertain me, make me happy. I understand so hai hao. But sad, dear keep asking me still got how long the card finish, no credit? I say maybe 1-2 hrs ba. Sound like dear dun wan chat with me, becoz he really very busy, need to study.
I dunno how to say how sad am I now. I try to study and study to dun wan to cry.
Sent dear mummy mother day card, before I sent I think hard if I should sent dear mummy card? Finally sent le, sent express post somemore, cost $45. I dun mind the cost, I mind if dear mummy able to receive the card on/before mother day, felt if I give after mother day will like I dun even care when give mother day card. Dear said Friday post jiu sent thing to dear house le, but mummy didn’t hear door bell coz the sound very soft. Post people sent back to HQ, must wait till wed den can go sembawang post collect.coz if the thing lost,express post have to responable so it will be very troublesome. I am thinking, I plan, and just hope mummy will like and dear can happy abit also, but ended up a word TROUBLESOME came out from dear. Didn’t tell dear this.
I will only sms you once when I go sch. So you dun have to waste time deleting msg.
Today didn’t go out celebrate mother day becoz tml is eryi birthday so I think biao ge they all will combine mother day and birthday tml. During dinner they say I use powder in bathroom, make the floor, basin all over the place. Eryi say HERE NO MAID DO FOR YOU.

Argh… I am just really very sad~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Squeaks` @* 6:39 AM
__________________________________________________________________




The Lady

Adeline Ang
aangky@hotmail.com
Born in the 09 August 1989


Desire

everyday happy
Together with boyfren
faster find new job






Speak Up









Link

YEO WEI
THE NAME HERE



History




March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
November 2010
May 2011
May 2012
June 2012


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Website Analytics Tools