Y
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1838153574332800384?origin\x3dhttp://adelineang-story.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
5/26/09

dear called last night. told him I failed this semester. his mood change, change like sian sian, won't entertain me.
I know I failed this semester, will have to mid of next year hopefully can graudate. dear ask if I got confident then continue. dear said you have no foundation how to study science? yea right.
Now don't know will dear wait for me, love me and care me? I know dear very disappt with me now. but I really try my best to study this semester le, but too much for me to study.
if I go back without a certifcate, dear won't want me either.
I have made everyone around me dissapoint. even dear. no one will care and love me le. No one.
I don't know why I study really hard, but my brain can't adsorb.
I choose to come australia , so everything have to solve alone myself.
dear said: the 2nd time I went to australia, dear already give up me.

if i go back singapore without dipolma of nursing cert, dear sure won't want me. if I study till next year, if can get the cert, dear maybe will want me.


Squeaks` @* 8:39 AM
__________________________________________________________________




The Lady

Adeline Ang
aangky@hotmail.com
Born in the 09 August 1989


Desire

everyday happy
Together with boyfren
faster find new job






Speak Up









Link

YEO WEI
THE NAME HERE



History




March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
November 2010
May 2011
May 2012
June 2012


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Website Analytics Tools