23/3/09
Pathophysiology Exam 1 result is out. There are 4 classes about 30-40 students each class,only 3 students pass, can you imagine how difficult is the exam? I didn’t pass, have to resit of pathophysiology exam 1. Normally Southbank tafe de resit will more difficult than the 1st exam. Is like what the…. Resit should be easlier de ma, but it will be more difficult instead.
23/3/09
Chronic exam today, the exam is difficult, really very difficult. Dunno will pass nt. Hope I will pass it. Cher said that if resit it will be before our 1 week holidays which is before 10 April. Medication calculation resit next Thursday 2/3/09 at 11am. Left about 1 month plus to finish this semester so there are many exams coming. OMG…. There are elective workbooks, case studies to be done by end of April.
Classmate told me that she and 4 Australian nursing students went to complain that this semester we have too much subjects, it really very stress, no time for family, own time etc. Especitally for International Students like me, have to pay $6000 if I fail 1 subject to reenroll the subject and can’t future my study until I pass it. It waste of time and money, it really cost a lot.
Friends and I were discussing about Nursing course in southbank tafe and other tafe in Brisbane. Other tafe combine pathophysiolgy and chronic exam and 70% to pass, doesn’t have to pay to reenroll if fail, but Southbank tafe they seprate the exam for patho and chronic, each 70% pass, if fail 1 subject pay $6000! Very huge differences.
I must study hard, don’t waste time, graduate southbank Tafe this year.
24 -25/3/09
Eryi and his family move house from Sunnybank to Park Ridge. I have many things!!! Though t I have a few of them nia. 2 big boxes of textbook, mostly notes. Have thrown some of the notes that think if not so impt, hope when I need it I still can find It in my computer. No internet at Park Ridge yet, maybe after 3 weeks den have ba. Can’t study coz have to use internet , can’t sms dear, can’t check email etc.
Woke up early this morning coz don’t have how to go school from Park Ridge house. Eryi said they will bring me go c how to go school from house, in then end nth. Den in the afternoon Roderick (xiao biao ge) girfren working in afternoon so ask her if can drive me to the bus –stop. Not very sure if it is a bus –stop coz no bus number nth. It was sunny afternoon,waited for about 45 mins didn’t see any bus. Most of the cars pass by the weird pass stop will look at me maybe saying (sotong gal that bus-stop no bus de). I started to walk back home, it very very super long distance to go home, kang hao Andy drive to sch, saw me jiu bring me home den go sch. need to walk 1hour+++ to reach home. Imagine everyday go sch, go hm that distance? by the time I go back Singapore my leg is strong le, many mucle. loL. Reach home le, cried coz skin become black, sun tan, sob… I want to become whiter not darker!!! Sad… tml 12.30pm class, how??? Dunno how to go sch… finish sch at 3.30 by the time I reach hm will be 5+ le, sky very dark le… I am scared~~~~ if hot driving license jiu fang pian le…. But no $ to go take. Here no bus, no train, very wu lu de place. Can’t walk alone at night after 4.30-5pm.coz it will be very dark…
27/3/09
On the way Eryi drive me too sunnybank hill take bus to sch,she told me I can’t tahan study this course but tell my mummy, the same thing lo, I want de is encourage EG jia you finish this course and get cert blab la bla, not like pour cold water on me.she said, u know u fail 1 subject have to pay $6000, you consider very lucky that can come here to study when u can’t study in sg. Those average income family in sg can’t afford their child to come here, u must treasure ar. aiyoo… fan la… I know de la… haiz… I said you can’t kao anyone here, not like biao ge galfren coz they can kao biao ge. Me ne? in Australia kao who? Kao kangaroo and kola bear ar???? loL… went city 1st to buy ezlink card den go sch. After sch, I take bus to sunnybank hill. Called eryi, she ask where are you? I say sunnybank hill, she said told you meet sunnybank shopping center before I drop u to sch. Den I say got meh? Maybe she really did say ba, but I forget.
During dinner asking for everyone here hp number, ask them if they free/going work can bring me to bus interchange? So I dun have to walk 3km… they like say need to wake up early, not suan lu etc… make me feel that I am very ma fan, plan to buy bicycle ride to bus interchange everyday 6km per day,4 days a week. I dun wan make others not happy, or slp less becoz of me. Ride 3km jiu 3km, Adeline will still survive!!!!
Hao xiang throw those unhappy stuffs in a rubbish bin, fan arrr….ARGH….
__________________________________________________________________